okay... so I just pressed enter and posted a blog entry with just a title >>
but don't hold it against me
this computer just hates me desu
stupid school computers...
but at least we now have a way to get into twitter... and play mario games ;P
until of course they decide to blog igoogle
and another thing, earlier this computer just randomly shut down on me - for no reason at all desu!!!
I guess its probably payback for all those times that i've beaten up numerous coputers ~ nyoro-n :3
right so some of you may be wondering what is up with all the spam desu. Others of you may be wondering just what the hell I am doing desu.
Well it is an effort to annoy both pris and barnabas after numerous twitter complaints about my use of the word desu ~ nyoro-n :3
well time to go desu
must leave the library now as my ever loving mother will be coming to colelct me shortly desu
I will either edit this post later or just write a new one desu
until then
~ nyoro-n :3
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Teh Boredness is taking over and the computer hates me desu
Posted by Flick at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We hates it, preciouss. Going to whack its head against a rock, yes, preciouss.
You're both trend junkies! /horror!
no pun intended
why does MY head have to be whacked against a rock :(
~ nyoro-n
Post a Comment