Thursday, October 23, 2008

So what is the Celebration of Anglican Schools?


Having been to the Celebration of Anglican Schools, participating in said celebration and being part of the choir... I still have no idea what the Celebration of Anglican Schools was, or what it was for. It seemed to be a church service with extra singing and speaking. Not very celebratory I think.
Pris said that every time anglicans celebrate something they do it by holding a church service, to which I replied that the catholics celebrate better - they just take over racecourses and hold a big party. (If you don't know what I am referring to... you should be shot).

We then started discussing the boys choirs... and the relative hotness or otherwise of certain members of said choirs. The most amazing part was definately the guy soprano, those guys sing higher than I can!!! twas amazing!!!

hehe Daisy asked me today why our year always seems to be talking about guys my reply was this:
"It's because guys are sexy... except the creepy ones"
which I think is perfectly fair

I had something really witty to say - but I can't remember what it was anymore... >>

3 comments:

Priscilla Lau said...

I laughed more in that blog than i have in AGES!

go the Catholics xDXD

Barnabas said...

I think girls are sexy, except the ugly ones. :D

B (is fleeing Sydney because of this)

missMatched_moD said...

lols, nice one flick
and yes, i agree with your comment bout the sexy guys... the creepy ones are not. xD
hm.. i really need to update my blog sometime in the near future..

 
template by suckmylolly.com