Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh ye of little faith

This post is for all you guys who basically came up to me today and said "OMG what were you doing on 4chan?!"


I wasn't on 4chan and I do not like the idea of setting my brain on fire and then committing suicide... I am not a masochist and frankly 4chan freaks me out - so no I wasn't on 4chan.

I was however on the Crunchyroll Anime Motivational Posters forum that I'm sure many of you have heard me talking about in the past, and THOSE people do happen to stalk 4chan on a seemingly regular basis /shudder.

At the moment I am on the schools apple computers typing this. It is really weird cause there is spell check on and I'm not even on WORD!!! or whatever the apple substitute for word is... Pages hmph.

Lulu was on one of the other computers listening to numerous different sound effects. She was just listening to knife stabs and then got freaked out and came over here and started reading over my shoulder.
HI LULU!!!
Priscilla is on the computer next to me using Final Cut Pro on the footage of our formal... she has also just started reading over my shoulder but she has now gone back to being silen and listening to her itouch... She says hi

6 comments:

Priscilla Lau said...

THAT'S RIGHT! I SAY HELLO! TAKE THAT!

Barnabas said...

It's … it's hideous!

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Man, you must all be bored stupid at school if you decide to blog there. Eesh.

(This comment may have been completely facetious. Select the interpretation which is least offensive to your sensibilities. Thank you for helping us help you help us all.)

Flick said...

yeah - i think these days I do one blog at school and then get home and make blog post pretty with pictures.. or just do another post!!!

Priscilla Lau said...

sometimes i wonder if i'm a bad influence to fellow friends who HAVE free time that shouldn't be screwed over by blogging.

... and then i think again. Blogging definetely over-rules databases. >_>

missMatched_moD said...

lol, crappy Word alternative! *shakes fist*
im glad to hear that theyre getting rid of two of the macs :D

Flick said...

as am I my friend - as am I

 
template by suckmylolly.com