Okay so this isn't just about the end of exams - however I am glad to celebrate that the only exam we have left is Computing - OH NO I FORGOT HOW TO SEND AN EMAIL!!! IMMA GONNA FAIL!!!
anyway - today we were all standing around discussing the fabulous video from yesterdays post... and the relative iritation suffered from said vid. We then progressed to discussing the epic fail at using chopsticks and the being japanese and eating out of a chinese bowl. The latter topic produced the following comment:
Beth: What's the difference between a Chinese bowl and a Japanese bowl?
Sarh: DESU!!!
I would just like to say the Sarah's uttering of the word "Desu" was extremely enthusiastic and required ABSOLUTELY NO prompting on my behalf. I am so proud.
One of the questions in todays maths exam referred to the relative pricing of gold and immediately made me think of this:
Oh come on people - I can't have been the only one thinking that!!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
End of Exams
Posted by Flick at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
im sorry to say but i think you are the only one that thought of that...
and there is a difference with the bowls....a big one in the asian world... maybe slightly more subtle in the anglo world
ahahahah you spazzo xD
Daisy I have to say that I did not understand a single word of your comment :/
i remember laughing for a whole day about that mot poster when i first saw it...
still makes me laugh - but mostly at how funny i thought it was to being with. :/
Post a Comment