Well... I was going to write about the RYDA thing today but really it can be explained in one word -Hot.
Seriously at one point we got to sit in a car when it was breaking hard and when we stepped out of the car... outside felt cooler than inside the car - which is scary considering how hot it was today.
Anyway - while we were there we saw this guy with really cool hair and I lost the game (just lost it again) and then Lulu and I discussed certain situations where we had lost the game and some of them we very amusing.
Luckily the rooms that we were in for ost of the stuff today were airconditioned.
Recess was only 10 minutes - I swear the saddest thing I have ever heard is "recess is now over" :(. Well personally I think its sad.
I just had a glas of milo and it was really nice but now I am hungry.
I thought you might all like to know that.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Lay-Z
Posted by Flick at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for making me lose the game....i just lost the game....
o0o0o
sounded fun
10mins is a lil harsh though D=
haha, LOL @ the recess thing!
it was hilarious when that lady was like "i hope you all enjoyed your recess - it's now over."
we were all like: aw shit.. :(
saddest thing I ever heard in my life man, saddest thing ever
Post a Comment