kk so here i are... and i've been reading icanhascheezburger.com all afternoon so im hyper and my spelling and gramer have gone and commited suicide in some nice public place for everyone to see lulz ;P
argh I is sleepeh
but that doesn't really have anything to do with anything... nothing really has anything to do with anything on this blog anyway... tis just the mindless ramblings of moi - hence all the eccesive use of exclamation marks and dots.... its all part of the thought process lulz
enjoy teh rambling ppl!!! or i come after yoos
so today on the way home from taekwondo I rememberd something that I havn't thought of in ages that some of you guys might remember ... Fred with a Y and a silent Q
I was amazed, this random thought popped into my head and it happened to be a thought I had not tought to think in quite a while and it happened to be of Frydq
yes that is pronounced Fred lulz
Jen, Sarah and I managed to figure out that our imaginations move very quickly and can lead to very wild and occasionally disturbing ideas... we figured this out in CE-turned-study-period
this was after we decided that Jens... friend... Steven (or however its spelt) should have his own musical... I wont go into details but after that several mentions of khaki, wolves and Steve Irwin were mentioned, then continued to mentions of Tarzan followed by an attempted reprise of ♪♫"I was running through the trees"♪♫ with an attemnpted lyrics change to "I was swinging through the trees" but we couldn't come up with anything to rhyme with breeze... or maybe it was wind and hair... now you must rememebr that this conversation took about 5 minutes or less... all of it
as well as this today Bethanie and I decided to enlighten Penny about what is fondly entitled "The Epic Musical" or "The Epic Story" unless you're Jen, then you replace the word Epic with Depressing. about halfway through Caitlin walked over, heard the word Volcanoes and immediately knew what we were talking about. I think Jen turned up at that point as well and proceeded to death stare Beth and me.
you know I just realised, the site is autosaving my blog, thats really nice of it. so caring and friendly... so im going to give it a shoutout "Thank you to the people who invented blogger.com and created it with an autosaver, I'm sure you saved many people having to rewrite really long blog entries when their computer crashed. so thanks to the autosave, you are awesome and if Iw asn't going to become a nun and take a vow of silence just to prove everyone wrong, i'd probably marry you to show you how thankful I am kyaaa tis so cute :P"
so there is the shoutout...
this is a really long blog... hmm what else happened today.... OH YEAH!!! OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ok so we all saw Jess todai after she had been in England for about a year. She looks so pretty and she has the cutest engrish accent, she and Mrs Elms sound the same now lulz. We were outside in the quad studying for science and we looked up and saw her, and there were lots of hugs and everyone was happy. later, CE turned out to be a study period so we went down to our lockers to get our books and we saw Jess again and once again there was lots of hugging and we were all chatting until we figured that we probably should go back to class... then Claire remembered that she didn't actually have her study material with her - so she had to go and get it and we all laughed.
so long blog tiem...
epic quote "He looks liek he fell off the top of the Ugly Tree and hit every single branch on the way down"
the end lulz
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
i are on yor interwubs speekin lolcats lulz srsly
Posted by Flick at 4:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
my eyes decided to commit suicide. White on black for long period of time NOT NICE!!
<3
hehehehe I iz evil genius!
Post a Comment