OK so recently I have started getting a bit bored with all the music and bands that I currently have on my Windows Media Player list. and wiht most of my CD's. Basically as change is needed. in my search I have found two really good bands... in the space of about 5 minutes. They are "Ice Nine Kills" and "Mercy Mercedes" Thankyou Purevolume, you are a lifesaver.
As wells as these two - who I found today - Caitlin has been supplying me with a list of new bands that she has found including "Saosin" and "Secret and Whisper".
As a result of this, I now really need to go CD shopping.
On top of all this mum has promised to take me to go and buy "Breaking Dawn" on Tuesday - WOOT!!!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Boredness
Posted by Flick at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
get me one too? D=
I have a voucher, I'll probably be in the dymocks at burwood after school, come along if you want!
lol, flick we needa designate a day to just go to JB and buy CDs!
im in desperate need of new music!! aiya!
Post a Comment