Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Don't kill me but...

I seem to be the only one who actualy finished the drama exam... with 10 mins to spare... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!
on another note... I didn't like the maths test and I didn't manage to finish the non calculator questions... and I just skipped parabolas and half of the rest of the test because I had a total mind blank and I suck at parabolas.

Afer that Raynor and I went down to strathfield cause I wanted lunch and I was hungry. When we came back we found a really nice sunny spot in the middle of the quad to sit and laugh at the rest of the world. while we were sitting there Mr Fisher comes up to us and tells us that he has some editing software that he wants us to come and try out so Raynor stands up, then he tells her that he doesn't need us yet and she just looks down at him... then we have a good old chuckle about how short Mr Fisher is. Just as we were about to finish laughing (I think) Mr Fisher gets all pouty and says "I'm not standing up to my full extension"... that was it, Raynor and I were off into hysterics, he eventually walked off and Raynor looks at me and says: (im making it script like cause its easier to read)

R: Were you laughing at what I was lughing at?
F: I'm not standing up to my full extension?

and then we started laughing again and everytime we were about to stop one of us would just mention any of the words and we were laughing again. Later Mrs Zeitch asked us what we were doing (note both of us were on our backs staring at the sky... cause its warmness :P) and I just looked up and said "we're studying" and Raynor said "we're studying real hard" Mrs Zeitch gave us the funniest look - she looked horrified. Then we started laughing again

After that Georgia, Raynor and I went down to the korean shop at strathfield (there are many but there is on specific one that we always go to) and Georg and Ray bought themselves a very interesting looking *cough* icecream as well as other confectionary items (I got pocky!!! woo pocky luv!) and then we got easyway and headed back to school where we sat on the Sacred Lawn and Georgia and I lamented the expensiveness of anime while Raynor looked on in horror.

Then we had concert band which involved Ms Robertson talking for about half an hour, playing peices for State Band Championships, getting let out 15 minutes late, and the great possibility of Pris dying (luv you pris! please don't die on meh!!!)

For about half of the day I started counting like the count from Seseme St (vun batty bat, two batty bat, tree batty bat etc) and thouroughly annoyed Raynor... I also showed Jen my raep face ... and thouroughly scared the hell out of her! muehehehe

3 comments:

priscilla said...

eh, she's going to come after me IRL?

jeez, she doesn't know when to stop

Flick said...

actually I have no idea... and im not sure if Jen gave her your number or not, but i doubt she had much choice... if Ms Robertson was pissed and wanted a phone number i'd give her the damn phone number

missMatched_moD said...

lol, damn.. sad that i missed those two hilarious moments when you guys were relaxing on the lawn :P

 
template by suckmylolly.com