I don't really have anything to blog about.... except I just remembered something I hadn't thought of in a while. It is a movie and for the life of me I can't remember what it was called or what the plotline was.
They used to show it all the tiem in the junior school and it was about a puppy. i remember ther was a parrot and a cat in it as well and the cat was evil and the parrot was the puppys friend. I also remember that at one point in the movie i think the parrot started singing a song that went thusly "muffin you're gunna get eaten" and thats all i remember of it. I think towards the end the puppy saved some baby dingos and also met up with some fairy penguins before returning home, decideing that he'd had enough adventure and then I think a pool party was somehow involved... but yeah, does anyone else remember this movie and if they do can they remember what it was called?
and now a lolcat for your enjoyment
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Nothing to blog about...
Posted by Flick at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
...
were you intoxicated when writing this blog? >_>
no i swearz i wasnt!!!
Napoleon...? i think thats what it was called..
yar! i used to be scared of the evil cat! :(
maybe it was... i can't remember, but im glad someone else remembered that movie - that cat was demonic!
Post a Comment