Monday, March 17, 2008

yeyness

Am currently feeling very pleased with myself as I have some very good chocolate mouse! feel jelouse everyone!!!
My life is procrastination central at the moment as I really don't want to work on my ILS so I'm typing in this instead simply for something to do.
Pokemon is back and I miss my deck of pokemon cards - I HAD CHARIZARD!!!! right so I'm soo missing the origional 150 pokemon right now.... how many are there these days? at least you used to be able to remember them all!
Go the water Pokemon!!!

- Flick xD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy! Chocolate mouse!!!!! you don't have to say it! I'm already jealous!
I totally know what you mean about the procrastinating thing, I was doing it all day!
*~*~*

priscilla said...

ahahahahaha

Flick said...

Yeah thats right pris - you laugh!

 
template by suckmylolly.com