Sunday, March 16, 2008

Word up!

ON Friday, in celebration of the coming SCG camp at school Luku expressed a desire to at said SCG camp, find a random bible passage and announce it to the general assembly when playing "Word Up". As a result Jen, Lulu, Pris and I then decided to test the theory and find random bible passages and announce them to each other.

I started with a fairly normal bible passage but after that things started getting weird. Lulu got a whole bunch of measurements ("the wall was 2.5m thick and it was 20m from the wall to the house" etc). And then came what has to be THE BEST bible passage ever, which Jen announced to us all. It went something like this:
"Your wife will become widowed and your children shall be orhpans, You shall not be remembered but you sin will be. All your decendant will die in horrible ways" etc. - now that I tihnk about it, it was probably from somewhere in Job.

so apart from all that talk of death and destruction and sin living on and me dying, I'm quite looking forward to going to SCG camp... somewhat >_>

- Flick

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com