Thursday, March 20, 2008

Did you know...?

I found this out while doing research for my Independant Learning Project (Parnassus) on the beyondblue Website (I'm studying depression)

- Blogging can help beat Depression and Stress, It has to do with the fact that when blogging people can vent (like writing in a diary). The best part about it is that people can comment on what you're venting about so its pretty much like discussing your problems and because alot of blogs are public i guess it means that people who have been through the same thing as you can comment about how they dealt with the problem themselves.

I just think that that is so cool
this is where i got it from --> http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2008/s2181010.htm

anyway Happy Easter everyone!

- Flick

2 comments:

priscilla said...

lol! serious?! but i'm positive i've got depression! D=

darling, its scary you know so much about depression?

Flick said...

honey I AM studying it for my parnassus project.

 
template by suckmylolly.com