So... taekwondo is introducing a new curriculum including Kyoshu Jitsu which is based on pressure point technique. This sounds totally awesome and after this evenings class sparked a "Pirates are better than Ninjas" conversation. The ultimate decision was that people who do taekwondo prefer pirates over ninjas, One Piece over Naruto and think that Pirate Ninjas (Ninja's who sail the seas, and pillage ships using Ninja techniques) would be the coolest thing EVAR! This then sparked the idea that on International Talk Like a Pirate Day we should all turn up at taekwondo dressed as pirates.
More awesome stuff... I have the song "I'll make a man out of you" stuck in my head due to AMP making several chain mots of said song, inspired by a certain thread of extremely Gar people *cough* Kamina *cough* on a certain message board website.
OK so that wasn't exactly awesome... just something I felt needed mentioning.
There's this thing called RAW which is basically a sub-division of Rock Eisteddford which sounds really fun which Caitlin and I have decided to join... because it looks fun ;P
Involves dancing and costumes and other cool creative stuff.
Speaking of creative stuff, today in Chemistry Priscilla was complaining about Buisiness Studies. SO I convinced her to do Visual Arts with me instead. woot!
Anyway - here ends my first blog post in what has got to be AGES. But at least it is something epic for you guys to hear about... instead of just my day at school or whatever. xD
Monday, February 2, 2009
People who do Taekwondo think ninja's are awesome - coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!
Posted by Flick at 2:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol, yea that was totally..uh.. epic?
man, i cant talk.. the last blog post i did was just a bunch of youtube clips, coz i wasnt in the mood for writing a post. >_>
DUDE! Pirates + Ninjas kinbda automatically equals awesomeness!
WOOO BLOG POST I'M SO HAPPEH!
Post a Comment