I am not kidding.
I typed in "MyFace" as a joke... and I got a valid networking site. I then did the same with "Spacebook", receiving the same results.
anyway - enough of my random discovery.
I have not posted a blog in quite a while.
Yesterday was my annual christmas pool party - the one that I didn't have last year :P.
Unfortunately a fair few of the people who had been invited could not come and therefore I was very sad :(. However many people could make it which was really good.
We went swimming for about 10 minutes... after about 2 hours of deliberation about whether the weather and the pool were too cold and windy (the weather being windy and cold, the pool just being cold). we swam about and got cold. then we went inside and I got salazar out, I then had to answer the door with my pet diamond python attached to my glasses and curled around my neck. It wasn't very comfortable and strangely enough the first remark was "OMG YOUR HAIR IS SO COOL!!!". This is because my hair has hot pink streaks in it ;P.
Then we decided to watch "Chicago" - which we also watched at my last christmas party, so I guess it's becoming a bit of a tradition. After that we watched "The Swan Princess". Everyone who had seen it before sang along. It was lots of fun.
We got a bit bored with movies after that so we watched the begining of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". around then people started leaving which was kinda sad.
wewt - had so much fun!!!
The End
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I swear, both MyFace.com and Spacebook.com are real networking sites!
Posted by Flick at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOOO LAWSUITS!
that said, yesterday was AWESOME! Your mum was so nice! and that dress was so comfy =P
- Pris
Post a Comment