Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Thats a bit too Kingdom Hearts for my liking"

Right - so that was a saying that Caitlin kind of came up with after we watched "Remember the Titans" in Pastoral Care. If you've seen the movie you may or may not know what we are actually talking about. In our defence it has nothing to do with the fact that Caitlin and I think that Kingdom Hearts is gay, quite the opposite - its very cool and I want it... we do however think that there is quite alot of gay within said video game.
While I am on the topic I would just like to tell Cloud to STAY INSIDE YOUR OWN VIDEO GAME!!!

On a completely unrelated note I picked up my dress for the yr10 formal today and it is looking very pretty. It is a green halter neck and is slightly longer at the back than it is at the front.
My costume for Caitlins party arrived in the mail this afternoon and it looks HOT!!! I so can't wait till caturday so I can parade it around for all of you guys who are gonna be there - those who aren't I will tell you that you are really missing out.

At the moment I am on a little bit of a low because the fridge in Sam and Fuzzy is no longer possessed. On the other hand there are now Mafia Ninjas - things still seem pretty uneventful though. When you think about it that kind of makes you wonder at my mental state if I start to consider things QUIET without the possessed fridge... yeah Pris I am willingly ruining this for you.

Here is a story that Caely, Bethanie, Jen and I wrote in Science yesterday (I think there may be some input from others into this story but I'm not sure who). To understand part of it you must understand that we had previously been talking about lesbian couples and where they would be looked down upon for openly showing affection in puclic. We eventually ended up with the worst place being The Shire which prompted Jen to say "What if one was Chinese and the other was Indian" to which I replied "Do you want to start a riot?" - each colour is a different writer

Once upon a time there was a frog called Superman. Superman fell in love with Jae who was the prettiest girl in the universe. But then he realised that she was a man and didn't love her (him) anymore.
Jae then decided to try anything and everthing to get Superman back. She (he) got him flowers, lilypads, flies, but nothing worked.
Jae was very sad that Superman did not return her (his) affection and so came up with an ingenious plan to make Superman fall in love with her (him).
She ran home in absolute bliss, because she knew her plan would succeed. She joyfully started humming the wedding theme but then she stopped dead when she realised...
"Think of all the legal complications this relationship will have! No. 1 I'm a man pretending to be a girl. No. 2, I'm trying to make a frog fall in love with me. Whats wrong with me???"
"But... you know what? I'm still going to make Superman fall in love with me because he has sexy abs" - there was a picture here of a person with abs, which when you tihnk about it doesn't make sense as Superman is a frog -
Superman lives on a star. So Jae ordered a ticket on the Star-Train and packed her bag, ready to set off on her mission.
Once she got on the train she had a bit of difficulty with her passport. She eventually convinved the ticket guys that it was a typo on her passport that said "Male" and she charmed them with her feminine wiles.
Once on the train she fell into a deep slumber. While she was asleep, the train was taken over by Supermans enemies.
She (he) woke up and was so scared that she peed her (his) pants and ran up and down the train crying like a sissy girl.
And then she was shot with a lasergun!
In the leg and it was really painful. She collapsed near the door to the next compartment. Her attacker came towards her, lifting his lasergun for another shot. Just as he was about to shoot, the compartment door flew open and Superman stood in the doorway.
Wearing his highly fashionable red speedos and cape. He let out a deep croak and Jae felt her heart beating frantically and a blush rising to her cheeks. Superman leaped at the attacker and scuffly beat the crap out of him!
Slowly, Superman stood up and smiled a crooked smile at Jae. Jae was suddenly very aware of her (his) wet pants. She (he) quickly covered it with her hands and smiled back at Superman. Superman helped her (him) up and she (he) fell on him as she (he) stood up!
And Jae and Superman started to KISS!!! OMG!!!
They kissed for a very long time, so long in fact that Jae's pants dried and they were no longer a worry. While they were kissing people from The Shire - "and what's wrong with the Shire" Bethanie asks - entered the train and they looked down upon the non-anglo, homosexual couple. And there was much disturbance in the force because of this.
But not too much disturbance to worry about. Superman held Jae and looked closely at her (him). And a look of shock crossed him face "Wait a minute" he said "You're a man"
Jae said "Well you're a frog and I'm not being prejudiced against you am I?"
Superman thought for a second "Good point"
And the lived happily ever after

THE END

4 comments:

priscilla said...

LAWL kingdom hearts xD

seriously. CHANGE YOUR DAMN FREAKING BLOG BACKGROUND. I nearly gave up halfway through it hurt so much

LAWL at the story. REALLY funny xDXD

-Pris

Flick said...

whats wrong with the black? and Its not like the writing is some hard to read colour when posted on black either...

priscilla said...

not hard to read. perhaps too easy to read >_>

but it's very retina-sizzling

=D

Caely said...

I laughed so much at reading the story (even though I was one of the authors, so I already knew what happened) that Shanna - in the same room - got annoyed at me and tried to get me to either stop laughing, or tell her what was so funny. I didn't do either >=]

 
template by suckmylolly.com