OK so the title has nothing to do with this blog post - twas just a random thought that popped into my head while listening to "Whispers in the Dark" by Skillet. because I really do think that this is the second time today that I have heard this song.
Speaking of songs that seem to be following me there is one song that I had thought I had succesfully escaped - "I Kissed a Girl" - only now I seem to have heard it twice, once with the film clip, in the last 2 days... and it truely is an awful song.
I have also started reading the manga version of Kingdom Hearts... and there is WAY more gay innuendo in Kingdom Hearts 2 than originally thought... *shudder* as well as that Cloud from Final Fantasy seems to have popped up in the first manga... I sat there staring at the sceen for about 5 minutes in shock and then sent the url to Caitlin for a second opinion, we came to the same conclusion and decided that Cloud was an attention whore who needed to stay in his own video game.
Also because I havn't posted in a while I will give you the rundown of Carnivale - it was cold, wet, I ate alot and a fight broke out twice right in front of where we were sitting
and thats about it.
oh and i'm finally going to see The Dark Night this afternoon!
And now an anime motivational poster for your enjoyment (no not a lolcat today, I thought we might like a change)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
OK I swear this is the second time today that I have heard this song...
Posted by Flick at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
listening to a song twice in a day is okay! I listen to ALBUMS more than twice a day!
motivational posters always make me facepalm
muehehehe Mot posters are supposed to make you do that :P
Yeah I guess listening to the same song twice in a day is fine, I do the same with albums, but i think i'd heard it twice in about 5 minutes and ten windows media player started looping on 2 songs in particular and it all got really annoying
random jumping from twitter. thats a funny motivational poster. cool
Post a Comment