I have made my first successful DVD!
Last night as I was bored (and I wanted to see if it would work) I made a DVD of the TWo playdate movie/video things xD. Yes the second one is already finished and is to the song "You've Made Us Conscious" by The Audition.
Anyway yes, I have made a DVD on my laptop and am feeling very proud of myself!
I made my parents watch it hehe. They think that we get up to very strange stuff on these playdates... and while watching one of the balloon fights mum said "I glad that's not our house"
YEY!
I have decided that I am going to teach myself Japanese... I found a lovely site on the internet... which informs me that verbs are the most important part of the language... my reaction was to then ask Caitlin "Verbs are doing words right?"
yes that's right - I'm in yr 10 and I still don't know the difference between Verbs and Adjectives and I think adverbs are verbs right before nouns... but I like to think that it's a cool dance move.
And they say English is my best subject :/
So at the moment I am sitting at my computer (well duh!), scanning a whole lot of crap for my parnassus project on depression because I refuse to pay money to photocopy at school... and I can't be bothered to use the photocopier at work... especially cause I'm at home at the moment with nothingn to do.
I have just been informed that I am running out of black ink... I hope there's another cartridge somewhere... well I guess I can use th eone out of the other printer :)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
DVD
Posted by Flick at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I WANNA SEE IT!!
and you've no idea how long it took me to clean the house up =.=
Maybe I'll bring it over on thursday and we can watch the vids I've made xD
Post a Comment